What is software architecture? What is the role of the architect? Is architecture relevant to agile development? What does this have to do with developers? This presentation will answer these questions and more. It will help you bring an architectural mindset to your development by identifying architectural techniques you can use in your daily development. If you’re interested in architecture, being an architect, or just want to think about software development in a new way, join us for this exploration of architecture and the architect.
To see architecture resources from the presentation click here.
- CodePaLOUsa, March 2011
- St. Louis Day of .NET, August 2010
- Indianapolis .NET User Group (IndyNDA), May 2010
- Cincinnati Programmers’ Guild, May 2008
- West Michigan Day of .NET, May 2008
- Michigan Great Lakes Area .NET Users Group (GANG), March 2008
- Greater Lansing User Group .NET, March 2008
- Cincinnati .NET Users Group, December 2007
- Dayton .NET Developers Group, October 2007
- Ann Arbor Day of .NET, October 2007